Situated at the tip of The Palm Jumeirah’s crescent, Rixos The Palm Dubai is the UAE’s only luxury multi-concept resort. Enjoying the city’s most spectacular location, its 360° panoramic view spans the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf, iconic landmarks including Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab as well as the glittering skyline of the Dubai Marina and the remarkable lagoons and architecture of The Palm Jumeirah itself. We assure you that Rixos The Palm Dubai will take your breath away the moment you step into the hotel.
With a choice between ultra-all-inclusive, bed and breakfast or half board packages, our guests will be captivated by the spacious rooms and suites, restaurants and amenities, the spa, meeting and event facilities, kids’ club and the magnificent beach. Add our attentive service and comprehensive program of activities, and you’ll soon understand what makes Rixos The Palm Dubai one of the best destinations in Dubai.
Take a look at our video here.
The guests staying at Rixos The Palm on an ultra-all-inclusive package can enjoy a limitless selection of culinary delights and over 70 international brands of beverages at our different restaurants & bars including the following:
- A la Turca Restaurant (All Day Dining)
- L’OLIVO Ristorante (Italian Cuisine)
- Aegean - Seafood restaurant
- The Bar - bar and lounge
- Patisserie Istanbul - lobby lounge
- Highlights Pool Bar
- I Chill Beach Lounge
- Nu Air Shisha Lounge
- El Chiringuito Beach Club (Free entrance door policy applies. Food and drinks are subject to extra charge)
For more information, click here to download our ultra-all-inclusive fact-sheet
Despite its secluded location at the end of The Palm Jumeirah’s crescent, Rixos The Palm Dubai is just a short distance away from Dubai’s shopping centers, landmarks, and other luxury Dubai hotels.
- Dubai Marina, Dubai Marina Shopping Mall: 17km
- Mall of The Emirates: 17km
- Dubai Mall / Burj Khalifa: 30km
- Dubai International Airport: 47km
- Abu Dhabi International Airport: 91km