Situated at the end of The Palm Jumeirah’s crescent, Rixos The Palm Dubai is the UAE’s only luxury multi-concept resort. Enjoying the city’s most spectacular location, its 360° view spans the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf, iconic landmarks including Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab as well as the glittering skyline of the Dubai Marina and the remarkable lagoons and architecture of The Palm Jumeirah itself. Simply arriving at Rixos The Palm Dubai hotel will take your breath away.
With the choice either ultra-all-inclusive, bed and breakfast or half board packages, guests will be captivated by the spacious rooms and suites, restaurants and amenities, spa, meeting facilities, kids’ club and magnificent beach. Add our attentive service and comprehensive programme of activities, and you’ll soon understand what makes Rixos The Palm Dubai one of the best hotel destinations in Dubai.
Take a look at our video here
Guests staying at Rixos The Palm on an ultra-all-inclusive package can enjoy a limitless selection of culinary delights and over 70 international branded beverages at the following restaurants:
- A la Turca Restaurant (All Day Dining)
- L’OLIVO Ristorante (Italian Cuisine)
- L’OLIVO Informale (24 casual restaurant)
- L’OLIVO Exclusivo (VIP lounge for suite guests)
- Aegean - Seafood restaurant
- the Bar - bar and lounge
- Patisserie Istanbul - lobby lounge
- Highlights Pool Bar
- Beach Shack - Turkish food
- I Chill Beach Lounge
- Nargile Shisha Lounge
- Eden Beach Club (Free entrance door policy applies.Food and drinks supplementary)
For more information, click here to download our ultra-all-inclusive fact-sheet Factsheet attached to email
Despite its secluded location at the end of The Palm Jumeirah’s crescent, Rixos The Palm Dubai is just a short distance from Dubai’s shopping centres, landmarks, and other luxury Dubai hotels.
- Dubai Marina, Dubai Marina Shopping Mall: 17km
- Mall Of The Emirates: 17km
- Dubai Mall / Burj Khalifa: 30km
- Dubai International Airport: 47km
- Abu Dhabi International Airport: 91km